The main advantages of the Alban plain tiles are:
- The Alban plain tile is made from Sandtoft’s extensive clay reserves formed from the alluvial plain of the river Humber over 10,000 years ago
- The Alban plain tile harnesses the generations of experience Sandtoft have for creating highly durable clay tiles
- The Alban plain tile is carefully sanded using recycled foundry sands that are pressed into the roof tile, creating a varied and rustic surface texture
- Pressed from natural alluvial Humber clay, this premium material delivers improved longevity and natural beauty
- Clay's irregularity adds charm and texture to any roof
- Colour fastness
The real character in our handmade plain tiles comes from the way the tile is handled by the maker. Each of our craftsmen does things slightly differently in a way that makes the tiles unique, and which in turn makes every roof unique.
With Sandtoft’s heritage and long-established craftsmanship and techniques, along with the advancements in clay technology, Wienerberger are able to offer you beautiful Clay roof tiles at affordable prices.
All roof tiles in this range comply with the requirements of BS EN 1304 and are manufactured under quality management system BS EN ISO 9001. All products meet the performance requirements of BS 5534. For more information visit our product certificate guide
+ To find out more about this tile, call Customer Support on + 44 (0)844 9395 900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org