The Cassius is designed in collaboration with the UK's leading contractors and following four years of research and development, New Cassius dramatically cuts the cost of a natural slate roof.
This product replaces the old Cassius product and the two cannot be mixed
The main advantages of the New Cassius are:
- The New Cassius offers you a fantastic alternative to a natural slate roof, that’s not only a massive cost saving but, with its large format, open gauge and hidden interlocks it's simple and quick to install
- The large format design and open gauge, offer savings in material, labour, weight and completion times
- The New Cassius is highly competitive with concrete thin leading edge roof tiles
Pressed from natural alluvial Humber clay, this premium material delivers improved longevity and natural beauty
Clay's irregularity adds charm and texture to any roof
- No tops or eaves tiles required
- High performance weatherproof design developed through intensive wind tunnel testing with Sandtoft's century of experience in roofing
The New Cassius roof tile was voted the 'Best Roof Covering' at the Homebuilding and Renovating Product Excellence Awards 2011. Judged by a panel of industry experts from organisations including RICS and RIBA, the awards celebrate innovation in the UK building industry and showcase the best of what UK firms have to offer.
With the introduction of the New Generation product range, Wienerberger are able to offer roof tiles that have the look of a traditional clay roof, whilst using innovative technology to modernize and improve roof tile performance, to leave you with both a high quality and beautifully designed roof tile to suit your roofing projects
Wienerberger value Sandtoft’s heritage and long-established craftsmanship and techniques, and with the advancements in clay technology Wienerberger are able to offer you beautiful clay roof tiles at affordable prices.
All roof tiles in this range comply with the requirements of BS EN 1304 and are manufactured under quality management system BS EN ISO 9001. All products meet the performance requirements of BS 5534. For more information visit our product certificate guide